Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Disney Fairytale Couples Designer Collection by DS

Hi everyone!!
Just recently saw some info on the rumor about the Disney Fairytale Couples Designer Collection by the Disney Store.
According to Stitch Kingdom , they will be formally announced probably later this month.
Belle & Beast, Ariel & Eric, Snow White & Prince, Jasmine & Aladdin, and Rapunzel & Flynn will be the couples featured in the collection.
They'll supposedly retail $130 per couple as a boxed set, and a set of lithographs will be available for around $30, supposedly.

If you click on the link I provided to Stitch Kingdom above, you'll be able to see the thumbnails for the lithographs, but I also included the photos below.
CREDITS FOR ALL THE PICTURES GOES TO STITCH KINGDOM [=
Ariel 


Jasmine

Rapunzel (totally LOVE this!  Of course...just look at my blogger name and you'll know why :P)

Snow White

Belle

Sooo is anyone else excited about this?  I probably won't be able to get any of them, but if I were to have $130 laying around to blow on another doll purchase...Rapunzel and Flynn would be coming home with me!  Maybe I'll look into the lithographs haha!  

Who are your favorites?  Anyone planning on getting any of them?  Would love to hear anyone's thoughts!  (:  

No comments:

Post a Comment