Tuesday, October 8, 2013

More eBay listings up, some other things, and I AM working on the RotG review, I promise.

Hey everyone!

There are more eBay listings up....My BFC Ink Addison *still* has not sold, and one of the Baby Faces is up right now (or will be once it gets relisted).  We also have some McDonalds toys up - Hello Kitty, 25th anni of My Little Pony, American Idol and Disney Princess, so if you're into collecting any of that stuff, feel free to check it out HERE.  We'll probably have a lot more McDonalds toy lots up as the others sell, because we have eighty to put in lots and sell.  No joke.  Over the course of several years....I guess you collect a lot of small toys given with meals. xD 

I AM working on the Rise of the Guardians review post, I promise....so it should hopefully be up within the week. 

And after I finish up my RotG review post, I will be putting up the Anna and Elsa Frozen doll reviews too!
And then we'll have a bunch of comparison posts to do. 

Another thing is that I'm going to be customizing a couple of dolls here soon, so I'll post about THAT, too!  xD 

On another note, Rapunzel from Life of a Disney Gal has informed me that she will stop blogging here sometime soon.  Read THIS post to read more about what's going on...but if you've never read her blog before, you might want to catch yourself up first xD 

Let's see....this week doesn't seem like it's gonna be horribly busy; I have a meeting this evening, but other than that it seems good, so hopefully I'll be able to get some blogging done!  Well, it's not busy, aside from the fact that I'm rearranging and cleaning my room.  Again.  xD

Sooo yeah!  That's about it for today...thanks for hanging in there guys =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment