Saturday, September 20, 2014

I am SO SORRY, guys....

GOOD GRIEF, guys, I'm so sorry!  I just realized I haven't posted anything in nearly a month....I'm so sorry...!  I've been incredibly busy with writing, classes, helping at the local fair last week, and also keeping track of the horse we got in June...who is expectant.  We didn't know she was in foal when we bought her, sooo that was a surprise.  We're thinking/hoping she'll foal soon, she's been really restless and showing some signs that she *may* go this weekend, so hopefully....hopefully things will calm down some.  And we can actually get some sleep instead of being up all night taking turns watching her in case she decides to foal. 
Fun, fun...right?? 
Anyway, I'll hopefully be posting some stuff soon about the 2014 Rapunzel & Ariel dolls (good night, 2014 is almost over and I've not posted that yet...) and also reviews for Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, and God's Not Dead.
I'll hopefully see you guys soon, I'm so sorry.  Now I'm probably out to clean horse stalls...it never ends.  I'll maybe get cracking on some of these reviews later today...I hope. 
I'm thinking that after next week, things will calm down a little bit....see, with my class schedule this year, I have all sorts of classes that I HAVE to attend through the first month.  After that, as long as I keep my grades up (with the exception of one class), I will be home free and not have to attend class with the teacher.  The freedoms of cyber schooling, right?  Anyway, so I'll have a lot more time (about 3-4 hours extra per day).  I hope.  Fingers and toes crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment