Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Disney Store & JCP updates and movies!

Hey everyone!!
Just thought I'd let you all know that the Disney Store is currently having a sale on the Classic dolls - $10.00 each.  Of course, the Frozen dolls - which are now available -- are not included in this sale, and are still $16.95 (?). 
Also, they have some merchandise for Big Hero 6 up - including an 11" Gogo Tomago doll for $16.95.  I'm debating whether or not I want to get her at some point; I'll wait until after the movie comes out.  I'm hoping they come out with 11" classics for Honey Lemon as well! 
ANDDD JC Penney's has a coronation Anna and Elsa set - both of them for $25.  Of course, their outfits are much simpler and they don't have the articulation, but you can't beat that price.  You can also get free shipping to your local store. 

While I'm at it, some movie DVD release dates that are coming up:
Maleficent: November 4
How To Train Your Dragon 2: November 11
Guardians of the Galaxy: December 9

And, of course, Big Hero 6 is coming out in theaters November 7th!!!  Is anyone excited for it or planning to see it?  I won't be able to see it in theaters, most likely, but I'll be waiting [im]patiently for the DVD release, as always :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment