Monday, June 22, 2015

I'm Rising From the Ashes Like A Phoenix...

Hey guys!
I'm still alive!  Sorry it's been SO LONG since I last posted.
But ohh boy has it been a busy few months.  Let's see...

*I graduated high school early, which is something I've wanted to do since I was six.
*I got accepted to an online college (!!!!!) for an English major, and then I'll get a Master's for Secondary Teaching, English.
*I got a job at a local restaurant, which is less than exciting and actually quite dull.  But that's the only way I'll be able to pay for college, so I suppose I should be thankful.

On top of that, I also got my wisdom teeth out and had to take my SAT exams in the thick of ALL OF THE ABOVE THINGS...which was fun.  Let me tell you, if anyone ever gets their wisdom teeth out?  Don't be surprised if you, after anesthesia, are giggling over song lyrics and then bawling your eyes out over your phone case, which somehow just broke.  Also, if you must read, you'll have to use one eye and squeeze the other shut, then alternate.  Your eyes'll be really blurry.  (This was my first surgery ever.)
Oh, also:
*I'm currently working on a book to publish with Amazon's Kindle.  eBook.  I'll let you guys know when it's done and I have a synopsis written up.  (I'm trying not to type in all caps about this, mind; I'm super duper excited about this).


SO.  Now that I'm through with my life changes, which I'm sure are quite boring to readers looking for reviews and whatnot, I'll get to the interesting information.

When I have the time to, I'll be posting lots of reviews.   The Disney Store, today, released their 2015 classic doll collection.  They are GORGEOUS.  The princes seem to have the same face molds as the LE Designer's Collection princes, which is so great!  I'm excited to see some changes to the princes, finally.  And Rapunzel and Belle are absolutely STUNNING.  I'll have reviews up for Rapunzel and Eugene/Flynn as soon as they come in the mail!  Anyone planning on purchasing any of the new dolls?  There aren't any changes for the classic Frozen dolls, but I suppose they just released the Frozen Fever collection earlier this year, so that kind of makes up for it.


Also, on June 19th, Disney/Pixar's Inside Out was released!  It looks really cute; not sure if I'll go see it in theaters or not.  Has anyone seen it yet?

Currently, the reviews I want to get up are as listed:

*Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron (hint: It's AMAZING.)
*Disney 2015 Classic Rapunzel
*Disney 2015 Classic Eugene/Flynn
*The Book Thief  by Markus Zusak
*Rapunzel Untangled by Cindy C Bennett
*Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper
*The Giver Quartet by Lois Lowry
*Matt Maher's album Saints and Sinners*Funko POP! Honey
*Funko POP! Hiro
*Funko POP! Go Go
And...I think there are more but I'm not sure.  We'll see.
Also, I'll be listing a bunch of books and whatnot on eBay, so I'll drop in to let you guys know about them when I get around to it.
I haven't forgotten about you all, I promise!  I've just been so busy!
So, dear readers, how has your summer been going?
[Do I still have any followers?  Am I finally deemed unworthy?  Oops..]

No comments:

Post a Comment