Friday, May 31, 2013

Mattel Rapunzel & Disney Classic Wedding Rapunzel clothing swap :D

Hi!
Well, for my story yesterday, I had to switch clothes on my Rapunzels anyway, so I decided to take a couple of pictures to show how different the two look with their clothes swapped!  (Click HERE to see the picture story).
It's kind of amazing how different a doll can look just by swapping clothes!
                              Before:
(They both look adorable in their original outfits anyway!)
After:
Doesn't the brunette Rapunzel look pretty in the purple dress?  I was just looking at her again this morning and was thinking about how that dress made her face paint (lips and eyes) really pop!  The blond Rapunzel looks pretty nice in the wedding dress as well!  
I am surprised that the clothes fit them.  The Mattel Rapunzel is more petite and slim than the Disney Classic Wedding Rapunzel; I wasn't expecting the Mattel dress to even Velcro shut - but thankfully it did!  

Maybe I'll have to do three-way clothes swaps between these two Rapunzels and Merida.  I wonder what she'd look like in the wedding dress?  It would go against her whole character in Brave, though...She might tear it in order to shoot a bow - lol :D  




No comments:

Post a Comment