Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Frozen, eBay ads, and Randomness =D

I saw Frozen on Saturday!  It was AMAZING.  And now ties for first place with Tangled, as my favorite movie.  As a lot of you may know, it takes a LOT to tie with Tangled, with me... =D  Does anyone want a very spoiler-y review?  If you do, drop a comment and I'll be beyond happy to post one.  Of course, if I DO do a spoiler review, I will make sure to warn those who don't want the movie spoiled.  =D 
I also ordered the deluxe Frozen soundtrack off of Amazon on Black Friday...and the next day, it was sold out.  So when I get the soundtrack, I'll do a review.  I have the mp3 version (Amazon lets you download it for free if you buy the hard copy of the soundtrack so I've been listening to it whilst I wait for the CD =D) but I want to include pictures of the case and insert, etc.  :D 
Has anyone seen it?  Does anyone have the soundtrack? 

Also, if anyone wants links to the full clips + audio of Let it Go and For the First Time in Forever, let me know.  I found both on YouTube and have both pinned on my Pinterest account and I'll be happy to comment the links to ya.  :D

On another note, there are more ads up on eBay -- the Liv doll, still; a Baby Face DeeDee, and a Teen Trends Courtney doll...all of which you can view by clicking HERE.

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post this week.  It's been CRAZY, so far!  Between play practices for my church's youth group Christmas play, various other things, and the fact that Christmas is just three weeks away...I've been really busy.  This week, especially! 
I'm hoping I can get that custom Anna doll post up for you guys sometime soon, though. 

I think that's all I've got for now... But yeah -- if anyone wants to have a Frozen review, let me know.  I'll be beyond happy to type one up! 

1 comment: