Wednesday, September 18, 2013

eBay listings!!

Hey everyone! 
Popping in to let you all know that I have some eBay listings up, including a listing for my BFC Ink Addison. 
You can see the link HERE.  I also have some Baby Faces that are in need of some TLC that I listed for my Mom. 

I'll be putting up more listings through the week...we have a TON of stuff we need to get rid of, between me and my Mom.  Mostly dolls, some Barbie sets (horse playsets), a Teen Trends Courtney...umm...more Baby Faces...and a bunch of horse tack...and some people clothes, I think.  :D  I'll let you all know whenever there are more listings! (:

And if you have any questions about the listings we have up right now, please feel free to comment! 

And now, I shall go to work on my review post for my 2011 Rapunzel doll!  I'm hoping to get it up tomorrow.  This week has gone from not crazy, to semi-busy, to full-blown busy. 

Let's see, I think the last time I posted was Monday, saying that we were going to see about buying a pony.  We got him!  Hoping he'll  work out for what I got him for.  Now, dear readers...I have a question for you.  He' s a little brown and white paint pony, that's super curious and, well, nosy.  I have some names picked out for him, but I can't decide. 
I have...
Max (Maximus...that's how obsessed I am with Tangled xD)
Jack
Charlie

What's your opinion?  Please comment and let me know!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment