Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas, and a quick post!

Hey everyone!!  I AM ALIVE!!!
Whew.  The church youth play was last night.  Everyone did an amazingly great job!!!!! (:  I must admit, though, I am already missing having to plan for play practices... =D 
But it's done for another year, regardless!

I want to do a Christmas-y photoshoot with my Disney dolls, but I'm not too sure how, and I don't have very Christmas-y outfits (I need to make or buy some clothes xD).  But then again...I may be able to get some AG doll pics.  I don't take photos of them too often..hmm...
And I also will plan to do a review for the Deluxe 2-disc Frozen soundtrack that I got sometime this month.  Lemme tell ya, it is AMAZING.  I'm actually listening to one of the songs from it right now =P 

In other news, I heard that Frozen will be released on DVD & Blu-Ray March 18th, 2014...?  Don't take this with a grain of salt, but I saw it on Walmart's preorder page for the DVD.  I'm hoping it is that date, though!!   I can't wait to see it again =}

And I hope everyone has a wonderful, blessed Merry Christmas, and don't forget to keep in mind the meaning why we celebrate this particular day!! :) 

Finally, I'd like to thank everyone for hanging in there with me, guys...over 2500 views and nine followers?  You guys are amazing...thank you so much!!! I felt so bad because I just didn't have the time to post this month, hardly at ALL..!

Annd....I think that's about it.  Anyone have plans for Christmas?  Did anyone else participate in a church Christmas program? 

No comments:

Post a Comment