Monday, February 3, 2014

I'm Still Alive....

Oh my gosh, guys...I am SO sorry!!  I haven't posted anything in almost a MONTH?!  I am so, so sorry!  I haven't been hearing of any extremely major Disney news or anything doll related happening, excluding the current mass hysteria going on over Frozen merchandise, causing everything to sell out in the Disney Stores, online, and causing prices to skyrocket on eBay for anything Frozen... xD
Soo...with lack of a better subject to talk about, how does everyone care for their dolls?  Do you do anything with them, such as scrubbing them, washing their hair once in awhile, etc.?  I know (and I need to do this soon, too) that for my American Girl dolls and a couple others, I lightly mist their hair with this fabric softener / water solution (just a teeennnnsy tiny amount of fabric softener in a squirt bottle, fill 'er up with water and there ya go) and then brush their hair out, and change their hairstyle so they don't get any weird kinks/waves from being in a certain hairstyle too long; then I sometimes give them a baking soda scrub (depending on how dusty they are from being on display), change their clothes (so the colors don't bleed onto their vinyl and stain them), and then set them back up on display.
Anyone else do this, or is it just me?  :P 

And as far as new posts, I'm gonna try to get some photoshoots done or something..anything..!  Maybe I'll try taking some pics of my American Girls, I don't take pictures of them much...hmm...afternoon project for this wintery day, perhaps?  =D 

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm you must be a disney fan ;) Yeah, I use the fabric softener solution thing too! And I use the baking soda thing :)
    ~Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha yup...just a bit of a Disney fan ;) And cool!! (:

    ReplyDelete