Monday, February 17, 2014

Photoshoot Part 2

Hey everyone!  Sooo, this is part 2 of the AG photoshoot I did..Elizabeth's not included in this one, either, because her photos just will NOT upload, for whatever reason..Ugh! 
But regardless...if you missed part 1, click HERE if you wanna check the other photos out.  (:
 

Nells :D


Kailey

My other JLY..I LOVE her face :D



Plus, I attempted the Elsa coronation bun in her hair..a little messy in the back, but it turned out nice otherwise!

 
And that's a wrap for the photoshoot!
  And now I believe I'll try rearranging all my dolls on my shelves xD  The one problem about being a bookworm AND being a doll collector is the limited shelf space in your room...so if you don't hear from me in about a week, I'm probably buried in copious amounts of dolls and books...

No comments:

Post a Comment