Thursday, April 3, 2014

Drawings =}

Hey everyone!  Sorry I didn't get this posted until now!  I got sidetracked with the outdoors (The window's open, so's that door, I didn't know they did that anymore!  Who knew we'd get some warm weather....) so my blog was neglected this week...sorry again!  For now, I've got some pictures of some drawings I've done, all of which are posted on my Pinterest board "Made by Me".  I have a TON of other drawings I need to get posted though xD  I'm currently thinking about what all I want to cover in my Epic review, so I'm hoping to get that posted soon.  
These pics are in no particular order, like the random Dachshund one was from about two years ago, whereas the last Elsa one was from like two days ago.  They're just kinda mixed up xD  So yeah.  Comments/suggestions?  And if anyone wants me to try drawing a certain picture of a Disney princess, send me the link and I'll try it out and post it on here!  (: 








2 comments:

  1. Your Merida drawling is my favorite! Did you use a tutorial? If not it would be cool if you made your own and posted it. :)
    http://being-hidden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! (: I didn't use a tutorial, but I did use references for most of them...I forgot to add that xD I'll have to make some tutorials, good idea! (:

      Delete