Friday, March 28, 2014

Quick Photoshoot

 
Hey guys!  Sorry it's taken me THIS LONG to get a photoshoot up... :(  I had some Rapunzel pictures in here, too, but later decided to delete them out because it was like.. "Frozen Frozen Frozen Frozen TANGLED Frozen Frozen TANGLED..." and they didn't really fit in so yeah...that'll be another post :D  But for now...here's some of my favorite Frozen pics from  my photoshoot earlier this month. 
 





 

And then this one is a (crummy) edit that I did....I know, it looks TERRIBLE xD  
That's all for now -- just a quicky, because I have some horse-related things to do outside before the rain hits this afternoon (And it looks like it could rain any second--eek, I really need to get out there..) so I'll hopefully post some more over this weekend, or next week for sure.  Sorry to keep you all hanging so long :(  I'll talk to you all later!  OH I may also have reviews for Monsters University and Epic up sometime -- I just recently watched them :D 

2 comments: