Thursday, June 26, 2014

Quick Update and Disney Store news

Hey, everyone!
So this week has been, once more, insane.  Horses.  *facepalm* Just...horses.  If any of you own horses or know people who own horses, you know they are the most maddening, frustrating creatures on earth, and I quite frankly have no idea why I like them so much, but I do.  xD 
PLUS, computer issues.  My computer randomly decided to just STOP working...temporarily.  I know I could use my tablet, but I prefer an actual keyboard as opposed to a touch screen for when I'm typing.  I don't know what was going on with my laptop, but it lost its own IP address, we got that fixed, and then it just QUIT and wouldn't turn on for like three days.  It's working fine now, knock on wood.  I have no idea what's going on with it...
ANYWAY, I also need to let you guys know that I won't be able to be posting from July 14th to July 28th.  I'll let you all know what I did after I come back!
I'm hoping to have the Belle and Beast doll reviews up sometime soon here, if I can get my wild equines settled down and my computer convinced to stay working =D 

While I'm at it, Stitch Kingdom's website posted some exciting news -- designs for new Frozen toddler dolls, an ice-skating set with Anna and Elsa, the new Singing Doll designs, and the new Designer Collection couple sets (Tiana & Naveen, Pocahontas & John, Mulan & Shang, Cinderella & Prince Charming, and Aurora & Philip this year) will be coming out soon!!!!  (Except for the Frozen dolls--they're set to be released this FALL...)
They all look so pretty!  Mulan and Shang for the Designer Collection look a little off, but my favorite from this year is probably Aurora.  What about you guys?  Anyone planning on purchasing any of the new releases, LE dolls or not? 
You can click HERE to see pictures, and the article posted.

1 comment: