Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day, everyone!!!  Hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday!

I also want to let you all know that I will not be posting between July 14 and July 27; when I get home, I may post some pictures and talk about what I did.  =] And then posting will go back to normal...or rather, about as normal as my posting IS!  Umm...not sure if I will be able to post any this coming week, I'm hoping to finally get at least ONE Beauty and the Beast review up before I leave, but who knows..

OH!  I will also have several book reviews coming up, two are Disney and the rest will be Duck Dynasty related.  And is anyone interested in a Man of Steel movie review?  Let me know and I can work on that as well.

2 comments:

  1. Happy (late) 4th of July to you to!
    I nominated you for an award on my blog, so when you get back you can do it XP
    http://agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com/2014/07/daisy-chain-award.html
    ~Lydia~ <3
    agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
    disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I'll check it out today!! (:

    ReplyDelete