Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I'm still alive!!

Hey, everyone!  I am SO sorry I haven't posted anything lately!  I am a despicable human being...  this entire month has seriously been so insane.  That's why I haven't been posting -- I'm looking at the calendar on the wall beside me right now and there's been something almost every single day, between end-of-the-summer picnics, church events, meetings, and horse-related appointments...yeah.  It's been crazy.
Anyway, I'm hoping to soon have some posts up, which include a review for the 2014 Disney Store Rapunzel, the 2014 Disney Store Ariel, some photoshoots, and...probably whatever other random posts I have planned and just can't think of right now xD  I am soooo so sorry, guys...!!  I'll have posts up soon, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. No worries! Rapunzel has been tiding me over with her adventures. ;-)

    I WANT THE 2014 RAPUNZEL SO BAD!! UHHH
    I saw a review of her on never grow up and now I'm dying to get her. My sister still needs to get me my birthday present. Maybe I'll ask her to get that for me. XP
    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha :D And you should! She's really pretty. I hope you can get her!! (:

    ReplyDelete