Monday, August 4, 2014

I've been nominated!


                                    
Lydia Therese at American Girls and Books nominated me for the Daisy Chain Award - thank you so much!
For the award, you answer the questions the nominator asks, nominate 5 people, and then make up 8 questions to ask of your own!
The questions:
1. Do you like to write?
YES.  Writing is practically my life!!!  I'm always writing or daydreaming of story ideas! 
2. Are your dolls modern and dress up in modern clothes, or do they dress up in clothes from their historical time period to?
Hmm....My Historical AG dolls are normally in period-correct clothing, but my JLY AGs are normally either in modern clothes or historical clothes...so whatever goes, I guess :P 
3. What do you think of BeForever?
Hmmmh...that's a tough one.  I'm not really a fan, but it's just because I grew up with the current lines and now they're changing it, so it feels like I'm losing a bit of my childhood xD 
4. Which best friend is your favorite? Why?
That's another toughie.  I like ALL the best friends (except Cecile and Marie-Grace, I'm not sure because I don't know much about them), but my favorites would probably be Nellie, Elizabeth, and Ruthie. 
5. What do you like better to blog about, AG news or your own stories/photostories?
Um....stories and photostories, I guess -- seeing as I don't put much AG stuff on here.  I probably should keep more up to date on AG stuff, though...hmm. 
6. How many dolls do you have?
Oh boy. 
This...can I opt out of this quiz?? 
I have 6 American Girl dolls (2 JLY, 1 GotY, and 3 Historical), 2 Bitty Babies, and 3 mini dolls.  Since this quiz seems to be more American Girl-centric, I'll leave it at that, I guess?  My Disney collection...uh...yeah.  xD 
7. TOTURE QUESTION!! If you had to give away ALL of your dolls except 1, which one would you keep?
Now I REALLY want to opt out of this quiz.  Ummm....The two that I would probably give up the quickest is my blond/blue-eyed JLY and Josefina.  And then....I don't know.
I guess my blond/brown-eyed/freckles JLY or my Kailey (GotY 2003) would be the hardest to give up.  But this question was SO HARD....yikes!   
8. How is your day going? It's good! Is it sad that all I could think of when I read this question was "I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say...Hi.  The name's Flynn Rider.  How's your day going, huh?"  :P 


And let's see....
I nominate:
Amaya at Fun With AG Fan
Meghan at Girly Doll Type
Um....I'm not sure if I can do three other nominees -- I'm not sure how many of my followers have blogs!  So if you're following me (or even if you aren't), feel free to nominate yourself for the award!!  (Lydia, if I could re-nominate you, I would -  but I'm not sure if that's allowed?  Hey, if you want to be re-nominated, here ya go :D)

The questions:
1) Do you prefer American Girl dolls or Disney Store dolls?
2) Do you enjoy reading?
3) What do you prefer - taking photos for your blog or writing for your blog?   (Or do you just enjoy every aspect about blogging?)
4) What do you think about the BeForever changes?
5) Which is your favorite historical American Girl doll? (Retired or current, doesn't matter!)
6) Favorite Disney princess?
7) The number one doll on your wishlist, if any?
8) Do you take your dolls outside for photoshoots, or do you keep them safe and sound inside? 

3 comments:

  1. Great answers. Thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what? I think I'll just nominate myself for the award on my other blog because I love the questions so much. XD

    ReplyDelete