Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New photostory blog is officially up + upcoming posts!

Hey guys!  
There will be more posts coming soon!  I finally got the pics for a Liv doll review I wanted to do, so that will be one; also, an adventure on how I customized my one doll will be posted....an adventure, it was!  xD  I probably won't be able to get it up this week, though, unless I do it tomorrow or Thursday - my weekend will be SO busy.  It seems like my weekends are gonna be busy clear through November...'tis the season, right?  I'll try to keep you guys up to date on fresh reading, though!  =) 

Also, I don't know if I told you guys or not, but my "Life of a Disney Gal" photostory blog came to a close earlier this month.  If you want to view the blog, which Rapunzel left up in case anyone wanted to re-read it, click here.  ;)  Annnd, with the end of one chapter begins a new chapter! There's another photostory blog that was just started up today; called "All Awkward Rapunzel"; which you can view by clicking HERE.  Different characters, story, etc., but the same dolls - of course.  (I hope that made sense.  You'll get the idea.  xD) 

So anyway...that's about it!  Oh, and only 28 days until Frozen is released in theaters!! Can't wait!!  Who's going to see it in theaters?  I'll probably wait till it comes out on DVD...which is gonna be super hard!  =P

No comments:

Post a Comment