Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Quick pop in

Hey everyone! 
I got my Frozen dolls Wednesday, but since I pulled Anna out of the box with a broken elbow joint (her arm literally disconnected from the elbow joint and fell onto the chair I had her sitting on, when I was in the middle of taking pictures of her.  I was like "oh my goodness, look at her adorable little gloves--OH.  Well that's not normal."  xD  Sooo, I'm waiting to do a review until my replacement comes from Disney, which should be coming pretty soon.  Reviews for both will be up once she comes, and hopefully she'll be in better shape than the last one. 

I'm hoping to get my ROTG review up soon as well...
And I'm hoping to get that how-to post up soon, like maybe today?  We'll have to see. 

Also...more eBay ads up this week, HERE.    Addison's still available...I have her set for $21.99 bidding, because that's pretty much what I paid for her...do you guys think that's too much?  BFC Ink prices have been back up lately, so I didn't think it was that much, but I'd appreciate some other opinions if anyone has any!  [= 

No comments:

Post a Comment