Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, new doll news! =D

Hey everyone!!  I hope you all had a great day yesterday (and everyday :P )! 
I'll be doing a review of my new "Art of Frozen" book soon, as well as the soundtrack, so this blog's gonna start getting pretty Frozen-ified.. =P 

American Girl's new 2014 GOTY is Isabelle -  a lot  of you probably already knew that if you're big into the doll blogiverse, but I didn't want to post any spoilers for those who didn't want them!  Is anyone getting her? 

And the Disney Store is coming out with more Frozen LE dolls - another Anna and Elsa.  
Aren't they GORGEOUS?!  They're coming out on sale January 10th....edition size of 5,000 each. 
Anyone getting them? 

(photos from the Disney Store Pinterest page)
 
 
 
And with the new year...I've been considering trying to more focus in my doll collections.  My major collections are Frozen and Tangled, but I have a few random gals just hanging around, so I'm considering downsizing them so I can have more room (and more focus) on my main collections.  Not sure, though...anyone have any thoughts on this? 
And as far as resolutions go, I'm just going to try to get back into shape (I haven't been able to ride in a couple of months...ugh!), read my Bible more, try to improve my horsemanship skills, try to be more accepting of certain people I know, and keep this blog going for you all!  Anyone have any ideas on what you'd like to see on this blog?  Sketches, more photoshoots, etc?  I got a camera for Christmas so I'll have better quality pics!!!!! (=

OH!  Another little snippet of info.  Apparently, Frozen will be released on Blu-Ray and DVD on March 18th, 2014!!!!!  Yayy!!! Only a coupla months to go!  Anyone buying the DVD?  I know I will be!  And to any Marvel fans out there, Thor: The Dark World will *supposedly* be released March 20th.  I'll also be getting it - can't wait to see it! :D
 
So...for now, I *think* that's about it.  Anyone have any New Year's resolutions?  :) 

2 comments:

  1. I'll be definitely buying the DVD! I just went to see the movie! BEST.MOVIE.EVER.
    I might actually consider doing some shoveling and stuff to earn money for those LE dolls, depending on how expensive they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!! (: I can't wait for the DVD to be released. And cool - hope you can get them! I think I heard that they're like $99 a piece or something

    ReplyDelete