Monday, January 6, 2014

New Disney Store releases!

Hey everyone!!
So on looking at the Disney Store's new releases for this week, I found some epic stuff I thought I'd share.
First off...
There is a "Thor: The Dark World" DVD in there.  Doesn't say preorder or anything, even though the *official* release dates, which were just announced on the Thor Facebook page, is Feb. 4th for DVD and February 25th for the Blu-Ray.  Hmmm...?  But hey.  I may end up snatching it up!  :D

There is also the absolutely ADORABLE Kristoff Animator doll available now - and the Tinkerbelle one!  They are SO cute!!!  I've been thinking about getting the Frozen toddler girls, but Kristoff's so cute too....oh boy.  :D

And this isn't a brand new release, but the Classic Wedding Rapunzel with brunette hair is back on the store site.  (:
Also, there is supposed to be a free shipping promotion on your 'entire order with the purchase of a new item' until TOMORROW for anyone who wants to take advantage of that!

I'm hoping to get some reviews worked on today - I don't think I have much to do today (unless I'm forgetting about something....) and it is COLD out there already!! If anyone's living in the North or on the East coast, stay warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment