Sunday, March 2, 2014

Quick Pop-In


Hey, everyone!  I'm still alive...! 
I'm thinking about doing a quick photoshoot or something today, which I will, of course, post if I do; but I was also wondering if anyone would be interested in reading movie reviews for Thor: The Dark World and Iron Man 3?  I recently watched both of them, and will be happy to try to write spoiler-free reviews if anyone comments and lets me know they want reviews for either of them!! (:  Not sure if I've got any Marvel fans out there.  (If there is, Thor: The Dark World was released on Blu-Ray & DVD on Tuesday the 25th xD) 
Only 16 days until Frozen's released on DVD!!  Anyone excited? 

And another thing -- since I draw a lot, would anyone like to see any of my sketches?  Not doll-related, but at least it'd be something Disney-related, even though I'm not good at drawing at all xD 

4 comments:

  1. I'd like reviews! And I would love to see your sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay -- I'll get started on some posts (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see your sketches! And also your reviews; I'd like one on the Dark World especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay! I've been itching to write about The Dark World xD

    ReplyDelete