Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone!
I hope you all have a happy and safe New Year! 

2014 was kind of a crazy year, and I can't say I'm sad to see it go.  In retrospect, though, God knew what He was doing and He kept me safe.  I'm going into 2015 with a lot less friends/acquaintances than I went into 2014 with.  While I at first didn't see the reasoning behind why everyone seemed to be moving on and leaving me behind, I now see that God knew what He was doing and was protecting me from bad influences and letting those who didn't really need me anymore go.  I now see why each and every one of those people entered my life and why they left my life, and I'm thankful for all of them, as well as for God showing me the way and helping me through some very long nights.
I'm hoping 2015 is an awesome year and I'm hoping to focus more on God and I hope to trust Him more than I did this year.  After all He's done for me, though, it's hard not to trust Him and know that He's got this.  All of this.  This year, I'm also hoping to publish my first book, but we'll see how that goes. 

I hope you all have a blessed 2015 and I hope to talk to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment