Monday, January 19, 2015

Book Review: Big Hero 6 Junior Novelization

Hey guys!
Today I have a book review for Big Hero 6's Junior Novelization. 

It's much like the Tangled and Frozen Junior Novelizations in the fact that it's very close to the movie, but also has some additional information you don't get in the movie. 
I read the entire thing (over 100 pages) in one sitting and could not put it down.  If you enjoyed the movie, you'll enjoy this little book! 

In the middle of it, there's a little insert with full-color pages.  It has information on team Big Hero 6, with information on each team member's strengths and weaknesses, etc. 
I don't want to go into too much detail about the book, because it has spoilers and I'm trying not to post any Big Hero 6 spoilers on here until the movie's out on DVD. (It's out Digital HD on Feb 7 and on DVD+Blu-Ray Feb 24th.)  
It's a great little book and if you didn't get a chance to see Big Hero 6 in theaters, the book's a great way to get the plot down, at least, and it's a good read!

While I'm at it, I might as well let you all know that the Collector's Edition DVD for Big Hero 6 is out on pre-order from the Disney store: Digital +DVD+Blu-Ray plus free lithographs for $24.95 pre-order price.  I'll be reviewing once I get my copy in the mail!

PLUS, DisneyStore.com is offering free shipping on all orders today only with the code FREESHIP.  

No comments:

Post a Comment