Thursday, April 18, 2013

First Edition Rapunzel DS Toddler doll TLC project

I was on a roll that month with Rapunzel dolls on eBay!  A couple of weeks after I had found both of my P&M Rapunzels, I found a first edition Rapunzel Toddler doll, which I guess had been the doll that later started the Animators' Collection from the Disney Store; and when they started that collection, they had retired the current Rapunzel and replaced her.
Anywho, her hair was tangled and she had a name written on her foot in dark marker.

She wasn't in too awful shape though, and she came with her original nightgown.
It only took me a little while to do a Downy dunk on her hair and brush through it, and then I got some zit cream, slathered it on the name on her foot, covered her with a towel (all except for the foot) and set her out in the sun for a little while.
I only left her out there for a little while, because I didn't want her to melt!  I think I left that cream on her foot for about a week before scraping it off, and the name had faded..but it is to this day still on there.  
Regardless, I decided to braid her hair and she promptly looked 100x cuter.  


No comments:

Post a Comment