Friday, April 19, 2013

Some of my dolls - mostly Disney (:

Hi everyone (:
Here are some pics of part of my doll collection...
My Mattel Rapunzel:
(She's so cute :P) She isn't jointed.  
I really like how this picture turned out.  This is how I have her displayed.  

My Disney Store Classic Wedding Rapunzel:
She is also very gorgeous.  She has such a wonderful expression that fits her character well.  Love the dress as well - and that she has short hair!!
She has jointed arms, but her legs are not. 

My Disney Store Merida:
She is fully jointed in the arms and the legs.  
I also like how this turned out. 

My Princess and Me Rapunzel:  
I absolutely love her - she is just soo cute - and so sweet looking!! 

My Disney Store 1st Edition Rapunzel toddler doll 
(She isn't wearing her original dress right now, she's wearing a homemade Galoob Baby Face dress.)  

My Disney Store Merida toddler doll:
(hahaha, gotta love that little smirk!)  

Annd...she isn't Disney, but my BFC Ink Addison:  (personalized and wearing a homemade dress, headband, and bracelet)


Hope you enjoyed the pics... :P  I'll be posting reviews and pics of each of these dolls at a later date, when I get the time to do so.  Until then, if you have any questions about them, comment and I'll answer the best I can (I am no expert but I will try to help.)  
Thanks for viewing, have a nice day, and God bless! (:













No comments:

Post a Comment