Thursday, April 18, 2013

Princess & Me Rapunzel TLC project #2

About a week after I had gotten my first P&M Rapunzel (see my first P&M TLC project for more info), I found another one for the same price as the first one, only she had her original dress and tiara.  (I wasn't too concerned about the tiara though...just the dress xD)
So I got her.  When she came, I realized that she was just about in worse shape than the first one.
After I had spent about four or five hours going through her hair (I did her the same way I did my first one - see the first project link above for more info!), [and finding a lot of intriguing things in  her hair - grass, scraps of fabric, something that I didn't know what it was, and wasn't so sure I wanted to find out...], and scrubbing her vinyl, and cleaning her dress, she was all good.
The two lovely gals! 

I decided to sell her, but I kept the dress and tiara.  After several months of trying to sell her on eBay, I recently just sold her - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment