Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Disney Classic 12" Wedding Rapunzel

Hi everyone!
So today I have put together a review post for the Disney Classic 12" Wedding Rapunzel.
She is an absolutely gorgeous doll, so here she is:
She comes with a wedding dress and a crown/veil.  

Her dress is a very silky, soft feeling material.  

Her bodice is plain.

Her tiara, which is attached to her veil.

Her lovely face.  She has the newest face mold, with bold pink lips, dark greenish eyes, and freckles.  And she has brown, movie accurate hair!  That's a plus!  

Her veil doesn't quite reach the ground.

She has the older Disney body, with the rubbery legs and jointed arms (jointed elbows and wrists).  I personally like this style more than the newer version, like  my Merida doll has.

She has white shoes.


She can sit, her knees will bend somewhat.
And now for a quick photoshoot.  She's very fun to photograph!





Oh and here's her profile view. It is quite accurate to the movie.  

Overall, I would definitely recommend her.  She is of decent quality and is just beautiful - her stock photos don't do her justice!  When I saw the stock photos of her, I was hesitant to buy her, but boy am I glad I did - she was well worth the $10 I paid for her when she was on sale!  (She's normally $14.50 and worth every cent!)

No comments:

Post a Comment