Thursday, June 27, 2013

Random stuff and update on Rapunzel

Hi everyone!
I have a ton of review /comparison posts I want to do, and have taken pics for and everything, but I just haven't been able to get them done.  Sorry!  Hopefully they will be posted sometime soon.

I also saw the other day on Pinterest that American Girl is retiring Molly & Emily this year...so if anyone has been tossing around the idea of getting anything from that collection, better do it before everything's sold out!

And also, American Girl has some new inventory in - they have some really cute outfits, and these hair accessory things (not sure what to call them lol), they're like buns, ponytails, braided headband things, and streaked hair extension things.  The ponytails and headbands are my personal favorites.
Anyone have any favorite new things from AG?

Also, thanks so much, again: over 300 pageviews!  [=

Annd yesterday, I finally got a replacement for my messed up new Rapunzel doll from the Disney Store.  I guess enough people complained about the rubber bands, because her feet were fastened in the box with wire, and her hands were more loosely wrapped with them.  And the weird short hairs weren't there.  Most importantly...












       



<Replacement             ^First one

Her arm is actually functional out of the box!!  That's always good. :P
                               

Anyway, I think that's all for now.  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment