Monday, June 17, 2013

My American Girl dolls (:

Hi everyone!  Today I guess I'll post pics of my American Girl doll collection :D  I currently have six 18", two customized Bitty Babies (I forgot to include them, I'll have to take some pics of them and make another post xD), and three mini dolls. I only got two from American Girl; the rest of the big ones are from eBay and were used; some needed some TLC, but now they're all gorgeous and looking almost like new!  Here are the pics:
Here's Kailey, the GOTY (Girl of the Year) 2004...she was a Christmas gift from 2009  (I think).  She was from eBay and actually had some bright orange earrings drawn on her ears; my Mom was able to remove them, leaving her ears without a trace of orange!  She came with her dog (Sandy?), her original outfit, bag and frisbee..in these pics I have her in a colonial style dress; she looks awesome in colonial dresses! (Or it may just be because I love colonial dresses..)



My first AG doll, Nellie!  I got her for Christmas in 2004 (Wow..she'll be 10 years old next Christmas..now I feel really old :P)  The poor girl can hardly stand anymore (I need to restring her legs..) but she'll always be one of my favorites.  In this pic she's wearing the Spring dress from Nellie's collection. (can't remember what it's called exactly)





And here's Josefina!  I got her for a birthday in 2010.  She came with this outfit and another outfit from her collection (unfortunately, her boots she was wearing when she was shipped [we got her used off of eBay], left some marks on her legs that I was unable to remove; however, they're barely noticeable so it's all good!)  Her hair is TERRIBLE to brush out; it's really frizzy.  Thank goodness I found out about fabric softener spritz - use a little dribble of fabric softener in a small spray bottle, fill it with warm water, shake it, spray on the doll's hair (not getting any in the eyes or anything of course), and brush it out!  IT WORKS VERY WELL!!  It made her hair soo soft for awhile.  Of course, I need to keep spritzing it to keep her hair nice, but hey - it works!



Annd Elizabeth!  She's one of my favorites -she's sooo pretty and of course, she is from the colonial period.  She came from eBay used, I paid an awesomely cheap price for her and she was like new!  The only thing was she has a tiny dot of color on her one finger.  



And now some pics of the three gals I have dressed in colonial dresses! :P  The JLY with brown eyes, blond hair and freckles could almost be a sister to Kailey - what do you think?



And my JLY  with brown eyes, blond hair and freckles!  She is absolutely gorgeous!  She came from eBay used; had some marks on her, a tear in her torso and her hair needed washing, but otherwise she was in great shape and came with some AG clothes; including this outfit - Felicity's 'Meet' dress! I got the marks off and her hair clean, and the tear in her torso isn't too bad.  I absolutely love her; she looks great in ANY outfit!  I got her back in 2011-ish?  I think the summer of 2011.  Don't know for sure xD

And I really like this picture too :P

And my JLY with blond hair and blue eyes.  I got her in 2006 for Christmas (she's almost 8 years old..wow.). She's wearing a Springfield collections dress in this pic.  Her and Elizabeth could almost be sisters, too!


My mini Julie

Mini Samantha

Mini Nellie


Annd this is how I have everyone set up on display!  Took a good bit of work to get everyone situated where they could all sit on the top of that dresser, lol.  Also, I have a palomino horse we got from eBay, and Felicity's Patriot foal.  

Anyway, that's it!  (:  Thanks for reading through this super long post.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment