Monday, August 26, 2013

Elegant Blog Award :D

Hopefullyyyyy I will be able to get some posts up here soon.  Sorry, guys!  And on top of me being super busy, my internet's been coming and going lately - double UGH!!!  But regardless...
For now..here's a fun little thing called the "Elegant Blog Award" that was started HERE and thank you to Elliebob at It's A Doll's World .  You should check out her blog - it's great!!

Anyway...enough stalling, I suppose :D
1. Why did you start blogging
 I started blogging because I really enjoy writing (I want to someday become an author)...and I enjoy doll stuff...and blogging sounded pretty fun, so I just started a blog to mess around with in my spare time!  (By the way  - like 1100 views and 3 followers??  You guys are AWESOME, thank you so much! xD)

2. What is your fashion style?Truth be told..I'm not a fashionista.  I like jeans and tshirts and flipflops, sneakers, or my riding boots.  I hate wearing dresses and I'd more than likely break some important body part if I'd try to wear high heels xD   

3. What is something your followers don't know about you? I am extremely shy face-to-face, but I'm starting to get over it :D  And another thing is that I'm cyber schooled and lovin' it!  (: 

4. What is one of your blogging goals?I don't really have any...it's just for fun.  So that means that when someone else decides to follow me, I'm like "OH MY GOSH YAYYY YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO AWESOME!!!" because I basicallly didn't expect ANYONE to read my blog!  I'm easily pleased, obviously.  :P 

5. Where is your favorite place to shop?Hmmm..do online stores count?  If so..Amazon, eBay and the Disney Store xD 
Anyway.  Umm...
Bath & Body Works
Tractor Supply Co (Yes, I know...Tractor Supply..  xD)
Some Amish tack shop...
Ahh..I think that's all... Yeah, I know.  I'm hopeless.  :D 

6. What would your ideal amount of followers be?

It doesn't matter!  I really appreciate it if someone does follow me, but at the same time, I'm not sad if someone doesn't follow me!  :D 

7. What are your talents?
-People say I'm a good writer
-I've been riding horses for a good while
-People say I'm good at drawing...but I dunno.
-I'm good at being really super awkward (does that count as a talent?  It must somewhere... xD)
-I like to cook...
....Yeah I don't have many talents, at least I don't think I do...so I'll stop now before I embarrass myself :D

8. Are you a leader or a follower?
I don't tend to take the reins on most matters, because I'm too shy to, but if someone's doing something that isn't right, or if someone's trying to get me to do something that I know the Lord wouldn't appreciate me doing?  I'll let them know in a big hurry...so I guess I'm not the 'go with the crowd' type either.  I'm just weird :D 

9. What is your favorite quote?
I have quite a bit of favorite quotes, but here are a couple. 
"If you don't know what you're doing, it's best to do it QUICKLY."  -Jase Robertson from Duck Dynasty.  (If you've never watched Duck Dynasty, you should.  It's awesomely hilarious and has some great values and morals too!  :D) 
"If you're lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everyone else - don't ever change."  -Taylor Swift.

10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
Hmmm...I have a lot of favorite books or book series :D  I'd have to go with the Bonnie books by Barbara Van Tuyl. 

11. Out of all the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart, dressy, stylish, graceful, or fine)?
Weellll....I'm definitely not dressy, or stylish.  I trip over my own feet (although I can run well and enjoy running) so I suppose I'm not graceful either.  Smart...would probably be the closest match to me.  Unless you're talking about math smarts.  I'm a complete idiot when it comes to math.  You know the quote from Jase I talked about earlier?  'If you don't know what you're doing, it's best to do it quickly'? That's the quote I live by in math.  : D

12. What is your favorite flower?
I'm not much of one for flowers....they're okay and everything, but I'm not too big into flowers :D
Now to tag...twelve people??  I don't think I even KNOW of 12 people in the Blogiverse!
So I'll just tag...
Amaya at American Girl Doll Crafts and Fun!
Annd...wow.  Sorry, I couldn't tag anyone else xD 
And once more, thanks Elliebob for tagging me, and you should check out her blog, guys!! (: 



1 comment:

  1. Cool facts about you! Thanks for tagging me! I don't like wearing dresses either. :)

    ReplyDelete