Thursday, September 26, 2013

New Frozen trailer, Rise of the Guardians, and Disney Store :D

Hey everyone!!!
The new Frozen trailer was officially just released!!! 
Click HERE to view it!!  It's awesome, I promise!  And funny :D 
Who's just a little more excited for Frozen now?  I know I am!  I'm going to have to draw some pictures from this trailer...

Anywho...I'll stop obsessing over Frozen for a moment.
My Rise of the Guardians DVD came in the mail yesterday, and I've watched it...twice...already.  I'll have a review up for the movie once I get the time to sit down and really type a good one out.  I have a lot of things to say about this movie, mostly good.  It's a really good movie, though! 

And my Disney Store order is supposed to come tonight, so I'm hoping the website's right and I'll have some Anna and Elsa reviews up soon as well!  And on top of all THAT, I still have a how-to post and some comparison posts to work on as well!  I better get started with all these posts...=D 
On another note, I finally have all my guinea pigs back in one room.  They're happy and I'm very happy.  And they're healthy - so far!  xD 

2 comments:

  1. It looks really funny. I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Are you planning to see it in the theater? I'll probably wait till it comes out on DVD. Probably. ;)

      Delete