Sunday, November 17, 2013

2000 Pageviews??!

Hey guys --
Quick pop in. 
This blog officially has 2,000 pageviews. 
Oh my gosh! 
I never thought I'd get that many views.  And seven followers?? 
Thank you SOOOO much guys!!!!  I love every one of you!  =D 
I should have that second Frozen photoshoot up sometime soon (this weekend was CRAZY, but this week seems to be pretty calm.  Thus far.) And I'll be reviewing the JC Penney's Hans & Kristoff dolls as soon as they come -- just ordered them today!! =D 
Let's see....Oh, and there will likely be more eBay listings up this week -- if I ever get around to posting stuff.  When I do, I'll let ya'll know! 

Also....Only 10 days until Frozen is released!!!  And only 11 days till Thanksgiving!!  Here's an early Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!   (: 

So yeah...that's about it, I think.  Thanks sooooooooo much again, you guys!! =] 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving (early) to you too! Congrats on your followers and pageviews!! :)

    ReplyDelete