Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving & Frozen Madness.. =P

Hey everyone!
Quick pop in to tell everyone happy Thanksgiving (:  I know I said it already but..happy Thanksgiving again. 

Today's the official release of Frozen!!!!!  Anyone going to see it in theaters?  I may or may not be able to go see it...I'm so excited! =D
There is a Rapunzel and Eugene cameo in the "For The First Time In Forever" clip, where the gates are opened and Anna comes running out.  They're there for just a couple of seconds, but they're in the bottom-left corner of the screen, so keep an eye out, everyone!!!  I repinned a pic of it on my Pinterest account; if you wanna go check it out...HERE'S the link.  :)

Also, the 2-Disc Soundtrack for Frozen came out on iTunes and Amazon this Monday!  I'm hoping to buy it off of Amazon this week. 
ANNNND, the Frozen DVD is officially out on Amazon for preorder!  The DVD supposedly isn't coming out until Easter 2014, though. 

Umm...what else...
Oh!  I'm hoping I'll get something new posted sometime maybe Friday?   Not sure.  But here's a pic from my newest Frozen photoshoot to tide you over... =D

 
Soo...guess that's all!  I'll talk to ya'll later!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment