Tuesday, November 12, 2013

New eBay listings up (:

Hey everyone!
Just finished up my LIV custom doll, Elsa, so I'll try to take some pics today!  (:  First snow of the season, too, so I may end up taking her outside for a winter photoshoot today...not sure =D 
I'll make sure to post the how-to for her! 

Also, the auction for the LIV doll I talked about in my LIV review post - she's up on eBay.  If you want to check her out, click HERE.  (Also, if anyone's looking for size 12 and 14 girls' Christmas dresses...we have two up on eBay as well =D)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it already snowed and today it was so cold here. Did you get to do a photoshoot before it melted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get pics today, but it's SOOO cold I doubt that it'll be melting anytime soon xD I know..I can't believe it either. I'm just so not ready for winter :D

      Delete