Sunday, November 24, 2013

Frozen photoshoot part 1

Hey everyone! 
To anyone who's got as much snow as we do (4+ inches thus far), stay safe!  We tried to go to church and ended up having to turn around and come home because the roads aren't plowed...Ugh.  So yeah, stay safe out there, everyone!

Since it's so snowy outside, I figured it'd be a good time to post my Frozen photoshoot from the  last time it snowed!

I'll also have a post up later...I got the J.C. Penney's version of Kristoff and Hans, so I'll give you a review of both of them, as well as whatever I can find about the JC Penney's Disney doll stuff.  =]  And I STILL have to do my custom doll posts..whew.  So without further ado, let's get started!  xD
I will likely have another photoshoot with them since I got Kristoff and Hans...and it's snowing...And I'm in a Frozen kind of mood...Frozen comes out on Wednesday!!!!  Who's going to see it in theaters??  The DVD comes out in either March or April, or so I've heard, so I'll be waiting till then...ugh!  Who's waiting for the DVD?   You can commiserate with me!  ;) 

So anyway...here's the photoshoot!  It was just a quick one.  Hopefully I'll have more pics later -- I'll put them up in a second post if I do. :)




I love how this picture turned out.  You can really see the freckles on her face!  ^_^


And I like this one as well!  =D



That BEAUTIFUL cape...

Looks cold...Brr.  :D 
 
So that's all for now...I'll go out and take some more pics here as soon as I can gather my stuff!  And get boots on.  Bleagh!  =D 

2 comments: