Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New posts coming soon, I promise!

Hey everyone!
So...a quick post in between classes, a club meeting, and then fairgrounds volunteer work :D
I will have at least two or three posts coming up for you guys...
-That photoshoot I've been talking about
-A review for the 2010 Disney Parks Rapunzel (I *finally* found her on eBay in a lot with 2011 Rapunzel...with Pascal and everything!  For a really super reasonable price to boot!  I definitely had a squee moment then :P ) 
-A review for the 2011 Disney Store Rapunzel

And then maybe I'll do some comparison posts between all of my Rapunzels.  When they come in the mail, I'll officially have the first, second, third, and fourth editions of the Disney Store Rapunzel!  I am so excited...it doesn't take much to excite me, though!  =D 

Things might finally calm down with my guinea pigs...their week of antibiotic dosages for whatever ailment this was, was over yesterday.  They'll remain quarantined from one another for another week, I'm thinking, and we'll see from there!  So far, nobody's been exhibiting any symptoms.  Fingers crossed and praying hard that it stays that way! 
(And it's Wednesday.  It's automatically a great day on Wednesday, because Duck Dynasty's on xD)

So anyway...I'll talk to you all sometime soon, I hope!!! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment