Friday, September 6, 2013

FINALLY, another post...so sorry :(

Hey everyone...
Sorry :(  I thought summer was a time where you got to chill and everything...but not for me, apparently!  I truly cannot remember ever being so busy!  I have been working on photoshoot pics, I truly have been.  But let's see...
Sunday, I went with some kids from the church I go to, to a "Last Blast of Summer" Christian event at an amusement park.  Oh my goodness, it was SO fun!  They had a sermon, and then they had comedies and concerts going on throughout the day.  All for free, unless you wanted to go on the rides, of course; and even then, the church paid for the tickets.  I had so much fun. 
I got plenty to think about during the sermon, which was one I really needed to hear at the time (hurrying and worrying..hmm.)  Anyway...3-2-1 Improv Comedy was there, and boy, are they funny!  I laughed so hard!  Then, let's see...Lindsay McCaul was there - she is an awesome Christian singer!
And Matt Maher, another contemporary Christian singer, was there as well - and oh.  My.  Gosh.  I had never heard of him before, but I have been listening to his songs NONSTOP since we got his new CD, "All the People Said Amen" at the event :D 
Let's see...a few of my favorites are:

Alive AgainBurning In My Soul     (LOVE THIS ONE!!!)
All the People Said Amen
It Is Good

...I could go on and on and on, but I'll stop there - if you like him, you can search for his music on Youtube or iTunes :D   You seriously should listen to his songs...I'm not much of a fan of music like this, but I think I mightttt just really love these songs!  :D 

Anyway.  I'll stop obsessing over Matt Maher's epic songs now.  :P 

Monday...let's see, Monday was busy, but I can't remember what all went on. 
Tuesday was the first day of school for us cyber schoolers.  Also, I found out that whatever ended up causing my one guinea pig's death is VERY contagious, finding out the hard way with another death to the piggy family :(   I have no clue what this is, and I have talked and searched for HOURS trying to find out what's going on, but I cannot for the life of me find anything out - most of the problems are due to not taking proper care of them, and trust me.  I'm slightly obsessive about caring for them.  But anywho..let's see.  I've disinfected EVERYTHING, I have all 4 of my remaining guinea pigs separated and in different rooms; they all are on preventative and/or treatment medication, and their normal food, on top of special hay AND probiotic pellets.  Oh, and they're being given some orange juice to drink as well as water - a tip I got from the local family-owned pet store; vitamin C.  And I have to wash my hands and blablabla every time I go to feed or touch (or whatever) a different guinea pig.   
So you can see how this week has been going, right?   Fingers crossed that nobody else comes down with it and hoping and praying this is over with soon! 

When I haven't been doing schoolwork, trying to squeeze in time blogging, or playing nurse to all my guinea pigs, I've been either doing other things or working with horses.  Or my internet's been out.  Trust me, you don't want to get me started on that last one there...I have not been a happy camper about the internet xD 
Let's see....did I cover everything?  Hmm...I obsessed over Matt Maher, guinea pigs, and the internet connection...what else was I supposed to say?  Oh.  Two more things.  You're not gonna want to hear this, but next week's going to be busy as well. 
It's the week of the local township fair, and I was recruited to help at one of the food places.  I think it'll only be in the evenings/afternoons, because of schoolwork, etc., but that still really cuts into blogging time :(  Sorry!  I'm hoping after next week, things will calm down a bit and I'll be able to blog more!

Onto doll things...I think the Disney Store released the Fairytale Designer Couples Rapunzel & Flynn dolls this week - the fourth or the fifth?  So if they're not already sold out and you haven't heard they were released yet, and you want to go pick a set up, I'd suggest you do so before they are sold out!  Hoping everyone that wants a set can get a set! (: 

For now..I think that's it.  Phew...hoping I can have some pictures up sometime in the near future, thanks so much for the pageviews and follows, and I am so, so so so sorry that I haven't been posting as much as I've been wanting to!  Hope you all have great weekends, and I'll talk to you all when I get the chance to again!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment