Sunday, September 22, 2013

Photoshoot, anyone?

Hey everyone!  Sorry it took THIS LONG to post the photoshoot...but here it is!!  I was going to post it on Saturday, but my stupid Blogger wasn't wanting to upload pictures.  Ugh. 
And guess what...I will be doing a review of Rise of the Guardians soon here, AND Anna and Elsa will be coming to join the clan!!!  I just ordered the DVD on Friday, and the dolls tonight, so there will be more reviews coming!!!! Anyone else planning on getting Anna and/or Elsa?  I'm still not quite sure about Elsa, whether or not I'll like the doll (I love the movie character so far) but we'll see.  I couldn't have Anna and not Elsa...either that or I'm just weird :P 
And right now there are quite a few sales - including a 2 for $10 each deal on the Classic dolls, at the Disney Store.  I ordered some stuff for my nephew and niece while I was at it - Christmas shopping done for them, whoop-whoop!   :D 
Anyway.  I'll stop rambling and let you get to the pics.  xD
"And then I'll brush and brush and brush and brush my hair..."

"You can have your chameleon, but I'm sticking with the paintbrushes!" 

2013 Rapunzel in Merida's dress...I can't decide if it looks good on her or not; it sure matches her eyes though!  Comments? 

The braided hair with those little flower ribbon thingies I made... :D 

Two things you have to have on hand for any Rapunzel photoshoot:  A brush and a bunch of hair bands.  Trust me when I tell you this.  :P

2011 Rapunzel

She's so pretty (=

"See, having long hair can have its advantages.  I won't need a coat, come winter!" 

 
"Ooh..a stinkbug!  Oh no, what if it stinks on me??" 

"Ah...it's hard being this adorable!"  xD
I'm not a fan of taking 'selfie' pictures...but I wanted to try a new perspective for pictures.  And I love how this turned out! 
 

"That's...a lotta hair." 

 

 





"Where's that stinkbug?  I'll get rid of it!" 
Merida, I think it's gone.  I flicked it off the screen.  You don't want to mess with stinkbugs. 

 
 
 



And this is Pascal.  Isn't he ADORABLE??!


And very well painted. 

"I don't think so.  I like it in here, and so do you!"
*pfft!* 
I've watched this movie way too much.  :D 

"So, you're being strangely cryptic as you wrap your magic hair around my injured hand!"
"Sorry...just don't...don't freak out." 

So...these were my favorites from my photoshoots.  Any ideas for any upcoming photoshoots?  (:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment